1. Be sure you get adequate sleep.
2. Evaluate and determine to tackle four things you will get accomplished.
3. Do not log onto your email first thing.
4. Start with the first item on your list, yes, you can be flexible but if you are starting out do it this way first.
5. Set a timer when you begin your first item on your list for one hour.
6. Take time out, for 20 minutes to 2 hours
7. Set a timer and do the second thing on your list, again no more than an hour.
8. Take a 20 minute to 2 hour break
9. Repeat for the next two items on your list of accomplishments.
When you choose to take a 2 hour breaks each time your work should be accomplished in 12 hours. Choose your times wisely and enjoy your breaks.